update and resolving technical difficulties

Hello friends,

I had a friend try to leave me a comment on my blog but it wouldn't let him.  Apparently I had some restrictions on the settings that I didn't realize.  I just made some adjustments so maybe that will fix it.  I'm sorry if anyone else wanted to leave a comment and couldn't.  I did set it up so that I could moderate comments but it's just because of those few people who like to be rude and hateful.  Needless to say, comments won't show up immediately but feel free to leave them anyway.

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted last.  I was having trouble staying focused the last time that I posted but that's why I haven't posted recently.  I'm focused again and having trouble doing anything but writing.  It's one extreme or the other I guess.  Sometimes I get such an adrenalin rush when I write.  I hope you as readers will get the same rush when you read it.  If it helps, I can reread portions and get a new adrenalin rush.  The irony is, I already know what's going to happen and still get excited. 

The update is this.  We are reaching the climax of the plot.  Sometimes I think it will be done by July and sometimes I think it won't.  Now don't misunderstand, even after it's done, I will still have proofing and refinements to deal with.  I've already been making a list of stuff I want to adjust, enhance etc.  I'm not going to do a lot of those changes right now because I need to focus on the climax first then make sure the motivation is adequate to reach this point.  I always hate it when I am watching something on television and find myself wondering why the hero didn't just do "X" instead of "Y."  Needless to say after I am done I have to go back and try to find flaws in my own story. 

I am currently in chapter 15 and on page 352.

Great talking to you again.

Reggi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts