It's a God thing.

Greetings all,

In the last couple weeks I've had some interesting things happen. 

First, I ran into a good friend at church who hadn't heard that I was writing a book.  I was surprised because this is someone that I talk to regularly at church and somehow I guess the subject had never come up.  I know I have talked about it this book non-stop so how did somebody miss it???  In either case, he's been brought up to speed.

Second, another friend asked about my book and I was able to share a little of God's message with her.

Third, I had another friend ask about my book and she also mentioned that she had been advised to write about some of her life experiences.  I was able to make some helpful suggestions about writing that she appreciated.  Whether they were good suggestions and work for her remains to be seen, but it encouraged her at least.

My point is, this book has not been published, is not ready to publish, but my reason for writing was to share Jesus.  It's working even though it's not even out there yet.  Can I get an amen?  Or a Praise the Lord?  It is definitely a God Thing.  I'm not smart enough to plan this stuff on my own.

I am also very grateful to have a brother who is an aerospace engineer.  I needed information on gravity and the speed of falling objects in something other than earth normal gravity.  He was quite helpful in getting me the information that I needed to know.  I can research it but that takes lots more time and effort.  Thank you Nathan.

I am currently on page 292.  For those of you who ask me how my book is going, it's going great and thank you so very much for asking.

Love you.
Reggie

Comments

Popular Posts