The End

Yes, that's right.  I've made it to the end of my book!  WOO HOO!  I'm so excited!!!!!!

I still have some editing and polishing to do but I've made it all the way to the end.  I've had several people ask if I'm going to take a break between books.  I'm going to try to take a short break but I already have ideas exploding in my mind.  I'm going to at least make notes on my ideas.

Thank you God for guiding me through this.  Thank you for all the time I've been able to explore the scriptures and for drawing me closer to you.  God you are so good!

The editing process may add or take away pages but the final count is .............453!

After the editing then I have to get it published.  Say prayers for me.  I'm really hoping someone picks it up.

I will keep everyone posted on that process.

Thank you all for your patience, love, support and prayers.

Love you all,

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts