Hello again.

I know it's been a while since I have posted here, but here's the most recent update.

"The Defender: The Mission" was published in February. It is available on Amazon and Kindle. We are still working on getting it into an audible book format. That part could take a bit longer.

"The Defender: Defended" is nearly ready for publication. I was hoping to have it already available, but as you know life happens.

Books 3-5 are in the editing phase and Book 6 is still be written. I'm trying to improve the processes and learn from my mistakes. I've managed to make a few new ones as a result, but it's getting better overall.

If you've read the first book, please go onto Amazon and put in a book review. Comments on my blog and Facebook pages are appreciated.

Thanks,
Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts