How does writing this WIP make me stronger?



Greetings friends,

I have started a practice on my Facebook page (@Reggiswritings) of answering random questions or sharing particular insights about a work in progress (WIP). I've been adding pictures to them as well to enhance the experience. I hope you enjoy them.

By the way, I can also be found on Twitter (@ReggiBroach). I am working on getting Instagram going. I'm not too keen on videoing myself so I haven't been overly motivated on that one. I may have overextended myself already too. My husband and I are working on improving our processes. I hope we live a very long time, it may take that long to get this stuff running smoothly.

If you have a particular question you want addressed please leave me a message.

Love you,
Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts