Upcoming Changes and New Developments

Hello again,

My posts have been a bit scarce of late, but I am trying to change that. Life's been interesting recently. My husband was bitten by the writing bug and started a short story on Facebook. It's been fun watching what happens. He writes a small section and posts it on FB about three times per week and he has a following already. I've neglected to "like" or comment because I don't want to interfere or intimidate other people's comments. He does the same thing with some of my posts.

We've been making some change and advances in The Defender series. We're changing from KDP to Ingram Spark and in the process making a few other updates/changes. We have changed to a specific font and formatting for the covers which will make them all look like they belong in a series. We're replacing the artwork on the covers and using a model for the pictures. My writing has improved as I learn and we're going to make some improvements to the text when we move everything over to Ingram. The storyline won't change, just some awkward wording. The books will still be available on Amazon so don't worry about that.

Our "model" has already made an appearance on the latest publication, "Mission Abandoned" book V of the series. We did one photo-shoot and had a few problems with lighting so we're going to do a second photo-shoot and have put together a Commonwealth Interstellar Force Uniform for the occasion. My husband and I, with the advice and input from other writers, have designed a patch for the uniform. We're really excited about this. We may even have CIF patches available for purchase or gifts at some point.

Lastly, because of these developments, I may or may not be able to get Vol VI, "Birth of a Revolution" out before Christmas. Sorry about that, but it is our desire to get better quality products out to you and that you won't have to wait years between books. Having said that, if you are new to my series Books I-V are available on Amazon and can be ordered from your favorite sellers.

The Defender Series:
     "The Mission"
     "Defended"
     "Treasonous Acts"
     "In Evil's Grasp"
     "Mission Abandoned"
     "Birth of a Revolution" - coming soon
     "Birth of the Defender" - A Prequel to the Defender Series
     "Questions of Trust" - still being written
     "Tudoren: The Missing Months" - A bonus novella
     "Death of Captain Bowen" - A bonus novella(?) being written
     "Vol VIII" - untitled and unwritten

As always please share information about my books with friends and post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

Thanks for your support. Love you all.

Reggi


Comments

Popular Posts