A better week

Last week was rough.  My husband and I homeschool and we have just one child left to homeschool.  My husband is working lots of overtime so I was left alone to finish getting ready to homeschool our youngest.  I was also catching up on some things around the house, had our son and his wife over for dinner, etc.  Needless to say I didn't get much writing done. 


Try to imagine if you will, having a craving or compulsion that consumes your thoughts daily and not being able to satisfy it.  This week, I have made up for it.  I still have a household project that really needs to be done before I go to work tomorrow but I think I can squeeze it in. 


I got an extra day off this week when another nurse agreed to take my "call" day for which I am very grateful.  As a result, I have finished one chapter and started another.  I went from page 85 to page 91 so far and the day isn't over yet.  I need to fix a treat to take to work to say thanks. 


Incidentally I haven't forgotten that I owe you a synopsis.  I'll get there, soon.  I am still homeschooling, trying to keep our household running and working full time.  Be patient with me.  Believe me, I am very anxious to tell you what my book is about, probably more than you are.


Thanks for reading my blogs.


Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts