The long awaited Synopsis

My book, as I may have mentioned before, has blossomed into a trilogy.  I could keep it as one book but it would end up being about a thousand pages.  That is a rough estimate at this point but I really think it is fairly accurate.  So here is a brief synopsis of where the books are headed.


Book I - The Commonwealth is the ruling power of the galaxy and they have commissioned the S.S. Evangeline on a diplomatic mission to the undeveloped planets, previously ignored, to join the Commonwealth.  Captain David Alexander leads a small crew to the outer worlds to bring gifts of technology in exchange for loyalty to the Commonwealth.  A recently discovered enemy to the Commonwealth works against the crew and has unimaginable power.  Unbeknownst to the crew, a path of death and destruction follows in the wake of their path of goodwill gestures.


Book II - The Commonwealth is determined to stop their new enemy at any cost.  The crew continues on their goodwill mission but are soon faced with the dilemma of a traitor in their midst and facing the choice of committing treason in order to save the lives of an innocent population.


Book III - The Commonwealth goes to head to head with their new enemy and the crew of the Evangeline are caught in the crossfire.


I hope this helps.  My page count update - I am halfway through page 96 and as always, I am not done writing for today.


Hope you have a great day!


Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts