Good Morning All,


Yes I put the words "Good" and "Morning" in the same sentence.  For those of you who know me, know I am not a morning person and I don't use those two words together.  I am using them together today because it is a good morning.  I was lying in bed, trying to go back to sleep after my husband went to work and suddenly realized I had mentally planned out the next chapter in my book.  Obviously, it was time to get up and start writing.  The last chapter and the current chapter have moved quickly and been fun to write.  Tempers have flared and now a crew member is missing on a romantic moonlit night.  Yes, I told you that this would not be a romance novel, well it isn't, but a good book is going to have a proper balance of adventure, mystery and intrigue, and a little romance.  I'm having a lot of fun writing this book.  I really hope everyone has as much fun reading it. I look at it like this; if I can't tear myself away from writing it, maybe others won't be able to tear themselves away from reading it.


I got four days in a row off from work which means I have had ample time to plan and write.  I am currently on page 112 and going strong although there will be some interruptions for life events like laundry, cooking, church, cleaning etc., oh and a birthday celebration, namely mine.  I wouldn't want to miss that.


Well, I need to go now.  I have a crew member to rescue and a load of laundry needs to go in the dryer.  Hmm, which one should I do first?  ;)


Believe it or not, I am praying for you all.


Love you,
Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts