Quick catch up

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to give you a quick update.  I've had an eventful couple weeks.  We went on vacation which was a combination of stay home and get stuff done and going out of town to play.  I didn't get a lot of writing done that week but those are the times that I spend working it out mentally.  I have gotten quite a bit done this week.  It took longer to get my crew member rescued than I expected.  My husband was teasing me about it taking so long.  He said the poor woman was gonna die of old age before I got her rescued. I sent him a text Tuesday to let him know my crew member was finally safe.  I also had a wrench in the works with a trip to the ER with a family member.  It turned out to be nothing serious just time consuming.

I did make so much progress that I definitely need to get away from the laptop a couple days.  It's time to do more of the mental side of it.  I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next in my own book.  I know where I'm going to end up but still working on how I'm going to get there.  However it happens, I know it will be exciting.  I'll tell you more later,  I promise.

I'm starting chapter 9 and I'm on page 134.

Talk to you later,

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts