New Year - New Start

Greetings fans and friends:

I have a confession to make first of all.  In order to have a Christmas this year, I had to stop writing.  I had to MAKE myself put my manuscript down or my family would not have had a Christmas.  This was not an easy thing to do.  I write to share my relationship with the Almighty God.  I celebrate Christmas for the same reasons so which one takes precedence?  Since I am a wife and a mother, a large number of the Christmas celebration responsibilities fall on me.  My decision was to take a break from writing and just celebrate the birth of our Savior.  It was a good decision and the right one.  Through the Christmas season, I got to kneel at the feet of my Lord and be reminded of why he came to earth.  Now that I am refreshed and renewed, it's time to write again.  I look forward to digging in again and recreating this same message from God to man.

The second thing that I have to say is that, whether anyone knows it or not, I have been writing for one year.  I started writing this book last January and now I have come full circle.  It doesn't seem like it has been that long.  Will I finish this book this year?  I hope so.  I know more the direction that I want to take with it than I did last year so hopefully the second half will go faster than the first half.

I have nearly completed 177 pages thus far.  I hope and pray that God will keep his hand on this book and that it will affect many lives positively.  God bless each of you in this new year.

Blessings for you all.

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts