Moving forward

Hello Friends,

It's been an interesting week.  I was working away on my writing I was on page 207 then suddenly I was on page 211, 212 and 213.  I think I have averaged four pages per week.  I seem to have done better this past week.  I have also made some progress on deciding on a name for my book.  It's not decided yet but it's coming.  I can also see the possibility of going further than a trilogy.  I think I have enough imagination to keep going.

I also caught the movie Facing the Giants this week.  It was a powerful reminder of how awesome God is.  I know the movie took some flak from the secular world.  People seemed to think it was lame and seemed to think that life isn't like that.  I have watched the movie several times and this time it was like watching it for the first time.  I saw things happen that I have personally experienced in my life.  I have seen God do things that overwhelm me.  Don't think I am easily overwhelmed though.  I am very easy going and take most things in stride.  I was moved to tears several times through the movie because I saw pieces of my own life while watching it, the victorious side of the movie not the defeated side, although there was some familiarity there too.

I want more than anything for God's role in life to be visible in everything that I write.  I want my writing to touch the lives of the lost and glorify God. 

This next week should be interesting as well.  My schedule has already changed this week and it's barely started. 

Be back soon.

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts