Title

Greetings,

My update is this; first, God continues to teach and lead through many different avenues.  I know that it is the call of EVERY Christian to spread the gospel message.  I have lamented over the fact that I have not been, by my own measure, successful at this.  It is my goal as I have said in prior posts, to spread the gospel through this book.  In my lamentations over my lack of success at leading others to Christ, I was reminded this morning in church that one plants seeds and another harvests the crops.  Often the one who plants seeds never sees the harvest.  I sincerely hope and pray that this is the case.  I don't want to be one who never bears fruit.  This message is far too important to not be shared.  It literally is a matter of life and death.  I don't want anyone to face eternal death because I failed to share God's message.  I know that I have planted some seeds but it may be a very long time before I know the results of those seeds.  It can be disheartening to feel like you may be failing at accomplishing the most important thing entrusted to you.  I will continue down this path because I believe God is already using it and me.  I would appreciate your prayers that God will use this to reach others and that there will be a harvest.

The second thing is, I believe I have decided on a title.

[Drum roll]

Defender Defended

I believe this will be the "Defender" series.  I could feasibly stretch this into a series instead of stopping at a trilogy.  It's a little too early to say for sure but we'll see.  Book II will probably be called The Defender's Treason.  I don't know about Book III yet.  We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Lastly, my progress report.  I have had several days off this week so I have made a great deal of progress.  Since Tuesday, I have written 10 pages.  I expect to get another page or two done today.  I am currently on page 232.

Thanks for your support.

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts