He knows my name.

Good Afternoon,

It has been an AWESOME day already.  I started this book as a way of spreading the gospel in a unique way and as I said before, it's already doing that.  God has so many ways of working that I can't even begin to understand. 

I got up this morning and as I was getting ready for church, God gave me the "epilogue" for Book I.  I typically have a little down time before church starts so I sat down and wrote it out.  It is, in my opinion, an awesome ending for the first book.  No, I am not done with the book I just skipped to the end and am going back to fill in the gaps.  I still have the climax of the plot to write which is going to give me plenty to do and an exciting rush of adrenalin.

My point is, I started with an epiphany and then church started.  It went uphill from there.  There's a song that says, "I don't need my name in lights.  I famous in my Father's eyes.  He knows my name."  God has been trying to get through to me that 1) I am created just the way He wanted, 2) I am His child and I am important to Him, 3)He cares about my needs and wants.  God answered prayers that I have been praying for weeks and I viewed it as a miracle.  I had even been praying for a miracle and He said "Here you go."  He knows when I need a boost in energy to write and He knows when I need to be told "yes" and He knows when I need to be told "no."  He gives me what I need when I need it.

He knows my name.

Hope you have a blessed day as well.

Reggie

Comments

Popular Posts