It's out of my hands.

Greetings again,

It's been a little while since I put out an update.  I have been working on proofing and editing my book.  I have now handed it off to a friend to proof read it for me.  I have read it so many times already that my eyes aren't seeing what's written.  I'm seeing what my brain wants to see.

No one has read the entire book all the way through except me.  I'm both nervous and excited to see what someone else thinks about it.  I'm meeting with some friends hopefully this week to take steps towards getting it published.

While I spend this time waiting, I'm not idle.  I've officially started the sequel.  I've been working the storyline out mentally for awhile but now, it's in actually getting written down.  The other thing I will continue to do is spend time praying that the book already written is blessed by God and pray that the second will be both inspired and blessed by God.  I do not want either book to succeed if God isn't glorified.  Yes, I would like to be able to support myself by writing but that goal is secondary to my other goal.  My goal is to share his message.  If they don't do that then I have totally missed the mark.

I love God more than life itself.  "For me to live is Christ, to die is gain." Philippians 1:21.  This is a win-win scenario.

May God be greater to each of you than anything else in your lives.

Reggi

Comments

Popular Posts