Just a quick note

I have other things that I want to share but I don't want to spend so much time on my blog that it takes time away from my book.  My point of this posting is that this book has so consumed me that I am having trouble taking care of other things.  I tried cooking supper the other night.  I didn't ruin it but I sure tried to.  I put a roast in the crock pot, nice easy meal, or so one would think.  The next thing I knew it was 5:00 p.m. and I hadn't added the vegetables.  If you put them in too early, vegetables will cook down to just mush.  I decided to just put them on the stove to cook.  I got distracted - again, and they boiled dry and scorched the vegetables in the bottom of the pan.  *sigh*  So long as you stayed away from the vegetables that were scorched, it turned out pretty good, in spite of me.  I guess I need to learn to balance my time, particularly my time away from writing.  Pray I get it right. 

BTW - Page 75

Comments

Popular Posts